If you have already made a decision to try Homeopathy and to work with me then you may find the information on this blog helpful (if you are however completely new to Homeopathy and want to know more about it then it might be a good idea to read my BLOG, especially the one about what Homeopathy is all about).
How to make a booking on my website
- First, click on the tab ‘Book Appointment’ located on my website petermatu.com (or simply click on the booking button embedded on my Facebook business profile or Instagram page.
- You will be automatically redirected to my booking system called Setmore.
- In the next step you need to choose your appointment type depending on the problem that you are trying to address. Click here to review the appointment types and PRICING. If you are still unsure then feel free to get in touch.
- You will be most likely looking to book a “First Full Initial (Intake) Homeopathic Consult” (90% of cases). This is a full initial complete homeopathic review and you only pay this price once as a kind of ‘intake full review fee’. Should any other new health condition arise let’s say after a year or two, then you will only need to book a “Follow-up consult” and will not pay the full intake fee anymore. So for the purpose of this blog let’s assume that you are going to select the option “First Full Intake Consult”.
- You will be now asked to select your appointment date/time. Please do not change your time zone – because I work internationally and worldwide, my booking system is capable of automatically recognizing your local time zone so you will see all appointment times already converted into your local time zone (wherever you may be located). So don’t make any changes in time zones and just simply proceed straightaway with the selection of your appointment date/time.
- Once you have selected your appointment date/time you will be asked to ‘LOGIN’ (via FB, Google or Email Address) or ‘CREATE A NEW PROFILE’ (within SETMORE). You also have the option to ‘SKIP THE LOGIN PROCESS’ (at the very bottom of the page). I would highly recommend to ‘Login’ or ‘Create a New Profile’ because if you ‘Skip The Login Process’ then you will be asked to fill in all your personal and contact details every time you make a new booking in the future.
- After you have filled in your personal and contact details, agreed to cancellation/data protection policies and submitted your booking, you will receive an email booking confirmation from my booking system with my telehealth/video-meeting details (I currently use TELEPORT – you will find the link in your booking confirmation email). Please ensure to check your SPAM/JUNK folder.
- In the last step you will receive another email from me with the PAYMENT LINK and CLIENT INTAKE FORM. Please note that this email may be delayed depending on your time zone but you will always have at least 12 hours after the receipt of the payment link to process your payment. Please process your card payment (I currently use either TRISBEE of FRESHA as a card payment processing gateway) within 24 hours after the receipt of the email with the payment link as my systems are set to automatically cancel all unpaid bookings within this time frame (please note that if you book an appointment without processing your card payment within the set time limit /24 hours/ repeatedly, then the system will block you due to suspected spam activity). Please submit your Client Intake Form no later than 1 day before your scheduled appointment time so that I have enough time to go through your Intake Form before we meet.
What happens after the first full intake consult?
In general, the ‘Follow-up Appointment’ is due 5-6 weeks after the administration of the homeopathic remedy but this may vary depending whether a homeopathic detox plan is involved and how severe is the state of the patient. Follow-ups are very important in order to review the healing progress and make necessary changes if required (change in dosing etc.) I always indicate when to book your ‘Follow-up Appointment’ either during the consult or in the consequent email prescription. I recommend booking your follow-up at least 3 weeks before it is due in order to secure a suitable time slot. There are busy times (especially by end of the calendar year) when you may not be able to book an appointment if you leave it ‘last minute’.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: ‘Follow-up Appointments’ are designed to review the treatment process and healing progress and are purposely scheduled in specific time windows in order to give the remedies enough time to act. The follow-up appointment is dedicated to discuss the case and talk about all case related issues (symptoms, reaction to the remedy etc.). I have unfortunately neither time nor capacity in-between follow-up appointments to discuss non-urgent issues that can wait until the follow up appointment so please bear this in mind before contacting me. You are most welcome to contact me in between follow-ups if really necessary and the issue is important/urgent and cannot wait until the follow-up appointment. Also, please kindly note that I do not discuss cases via Facebook/Instagram.
I need a consult for my child. Does my child need to be present during the consult?
Yes, your child needs to be present at least for a certain part of the consult (e.g. 15-20 min., depending on the age of the child) because I will need to ask some questions and get an impression. After that the child can go and I will continue the consult only with the parent.
How about the homeopathic remedies?
I work internationally so I am registered with the major homeopathic dispensaries around the globe as a homeopathic practitioner. Most of my clients are from US, Canada, UK, Europe and Australia. After the homeopathic consultation and selection of the remedy I always indicate in the prescription email where to order your homeopathic remedy (from which homeopathic dispensary). Occasionally, it may happen that the prescribed remedy is not available in your home country so I may ask you to order it from overseas from a specialized homeopathic dispensary. In general, there is usually no issue with homeopathic remedies and we can always find some kind of solution. Homeopathic remedies are not included in the consultation price but in general they are inexpensive and you can expect the average price range for a remedy between 4 to 15 USD plus shipping (depending on the country of your residence). You will be able to use my credentials in certain homeopathic dispensaries where a prescription from a homeopath is mandatory (especially with regard to some specific homeopathic detox remedies).
Can I change my appointment date/time once a booking has been made and paid for?
Can I take other homeopathic remedies during your treatment plan?
No, please kindly refrain from using other homeopathic remedies during my treatment plan as you may be interfering with the prescribed remedy. There are exceptions during acute situations (acute flu etc.) where acute homeopathic remedies may be administered but we will discuss this during the first consult if necessary.
Do I need to make any necessary dietary changes during the treatment?
I am a homeopath and the main treatment modality that I use is Homeopathy so I am not going to force you to go on any diet. However, when I feel that it is appropriate and highly desirable I may give you some important healthy lifestyle suggestions (including natural remedies, diet etc.) if you ask me for such an advice and if you are willing to listen and to make important changes in your lifestyle. It will be completely up to you whether you accept my advice or not.
Can I book a free 15 minute discovery video call with you if I am not yet sure whether I wish to proceed with standard paid appointments?
Unfortunately, I had to discontinue this option after several years for a variety of reasons: I no longer had the time and capacity to provide this kind of free video calls and what is for free people often don’t appreciate enough (I had many ‘no-shows’ and also had several scammers and spammers and sales persons trying to misuse this appointment type because they could just freely book it without any fees). Hence, I no longer provide these sessions for free but decided to charge a small symbolic fee of 7 euro for this introductory ‘find out more session’. This small charge is refundable if you choose to book a full initial homeopathic evaluation within 30 days after the discovery video call and is deducted from your full consult fee. Otherwise, it is fully non-refundable and chargeable @ 7 euro as a paid service. The purpose of this 15 minute introductory & find out more session with me is to explore how can homeopathy help you and what are your options with homeopathy. It is your time to ask questions and to meet and greet and to determine whether you would like to work with me.